Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alive and Well (Mostly)

It's Tuesday Morning and I am doing well. Surgery went well and only took about 45 minutes. Fuzz said everything looked good, although he did have to repair a small hiatal hernia...explains why I've had so much heartburn lately. Today, I am tired and a little weak. The gas pains are pretty bad. My throat is sore and my mouth is dry...I still haven't been given the green light to drink liquids. I did have an upper GI and everyhthing looks good, so shouldn't be too long now.

Alton's been great and I've had lots of wonderful prayer support. Keep those prayers coming!! Pray for a speedy recovery and for freedom from the anxiety that keeps creeping in!

Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola querida Tami! I'm glad your surgery went well...I knew it would! You're on your way to a new, healthier you! Congrats! Hope you get your water soon and God bless!

Love,
Mariel

Tami said...

Thank you Mariel!

Jules said...

Glad things went so well. Hang in there during this recovery period!

Anonymous said...

My surgery was March 31st. I am down 40 lbs, and I feel great now. Of course the day I had the surgery I felt just like you do now. It will soon be a distant memory, I assure you of this. God Bless